Each August, all PIE partners are honored at a breakfast where the top seven are recognized with a special award.
These top seven partners have gone above and beyond for their schools and have been nominated for the award by their schools. All partners have the opportunity to be nominated and subsequently selected for the following awards:
- Rising Star Award – a first-year partner that has exceeded expectations at their partner school
- Boots on the Ground Award – a military partner whose volunteer efforts involve a great deal of time through activities like one-on-one educational relationships, supervising field trips, and helping with STEM challenges
- Innovative Partner Award – a long-time partner that finds creative ways to support their partner school
- Corporate Partner Award – a long-time partner recognized for outstanding and consistent service over multiple years
- Community Commitment Award – recognizes and meets immediate financial needs at their partner school.
- STEM Partner Award – contributes to STEM programs through activities such as teacher externships and classroom demonstrations
- Faith-Based Partner Award – recognizes faith-based organizations in the community who contribute their time and resources to our schools
- Civic Organization Partner Award – honors local civic organizations who go above and beyond to support schools in the district
- Sarah Ditmore Cooper Partner In Education Award – the highest PIE award given each year, this award recognizes a long-time partner for exceptional support