The Clarksville-Montgomery County Education Foundation would like to announce an exciting opportunity for CMCSS teachers regarding shopping opportunities at the Teacher Warehouse (a program of the CMC Education Foundation).
Since July 2014, the Teacher Warehouse free-supply store had 525 individual teachers shop at the Warehouse and 627 total appointments made (several shopped more than once). With the warehouse re-opening for the spring this Saturday, January 10th, the Foundation is implementing a new initiative to allow for more flexibility of teacher shoppers. Last semester an idea was brought to the Foundation by the Director of Schools, Dr. Worthington for the purpose of encouraging more CMCSS teachers to utilize the free resources for their classrooms.
The Foundation did some brain storming to see how proxy shopping may work and as a result, teachers may now send another CMCSS school employee; such as a bookkeeper, office staff or Parent Ambassador to shop for them at the warehouse. The proxy must be someone connected with that school and not a family member of a teacher, etc.
Teachers will still need to make the appointment under their user name at: http://www.appointmentquest.com/scheduler/2150072730.
In addition the following applies for this new initiative:
- Teachers must sign up for an appointment at the above link.
- Teachers should complete and sign the back of a shopper checkout sheet. The proxy shopper must bring this with them at that appointment time to ensure they are selecting the correct items.
- Once the appointment is set and the sheet is completed the teacher would need to notify Rebecca Dyer, Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org that they are sending a proxy shopper.
- The proxy shopper would come to the Teacher Warehouse to shop for the items on the teacher’s list at that appointment time.
- Each teacher will have 30 points per shopping trip and be able to use 2 shopping trips per semester.Please visit the following link to learn more about the Teacher Warehouse program, watch an instructional video and share with your school staff: http://cmceducationfoundation.wpcomstaging.com/for-teachers/teacher-warehouse/
Store Opening Dates for 2nd Semester 2015(subject to cancellation due to inclement weather):
January 10, 13, 27 and 31st
February 3, 7, 17 and 21st
March 3, 24, 28 and 31st
Tuesday hours are 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday hours are 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.