- To fully fund a $1 million endowment to ensure the stability of the organization in order to provide future support for innovative projects.
- Identify new business partnerships for our high school career academies to ensure students have real-world opportunities; such as internships, guest speakers, and needed equipment (technology) in the following academies; Health Science, Business and Finance, Criminal Justice and Homeland Security, Media Arts and Graphic Design, Agriculture, Gaming and Computer programing and the STEM Academy.
- New funds and volunteers to continue expansion of our Free Teacher Supply store to provide needed materials and school supplies in all schools.
- Additional part-time staff support to assist with the coordination of project/program implementation and evaluation.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math support for students.
The work of the Education Foundation would not be possible without the generosity of individuals, businesses and organizations contributing their resources in support of student achievement in Clarksville-Montgomery County Schools. The Foundation has been successful in supporting students and teachers for more than a decade providing opportunities that would not otherwise exist.
We would like to thank everyone that has played a role in the success of Foundation Programs.